Easy, Start Here !!
Home Equity Lines
Home equity loans and lines of credit are versatile tools for taking control of your finances and making the most of the equity you’ve built in your home.
Ways to use home equity lines of credit
- Reduce monthly payments by consolidating debts on credit cards and other consumer loans, lowering the interest rate, and exchanging compound interest for simple interest.
- Reduce your tax burden by exchanging nondeductible interest (such as interest on credit cards and car loans) for loan interest that may be fully tax deductible (see your tax advisor for complete details).
- Get better terms or on a second home purchase by using a home equity as part of your down payment.
- Get cash for investment opportunities, unexpected purchases or emergencies as they come up.
- Take cash for a specific reason, such as remodeling, college tuition, a new car, or a vacation.
SecondMortgageLoans.com is a online mortgage guide service. We are not a Lender or Broker and make no offer to lend money, the information you obtain on this site is for educational purposes only. This site contains links to other sites. These include links to individual lender/broker sites that offer consumer and business loans, as well as links to other third party sites that offer credit reports, property valuation information, insurance quotes, etc. SecondMortgageLoans.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites. Rates, Products and Terms are subject to change. All loan programs are not available in every state, contact a licensed mortgage lender for all loan programs that are available in your state . Not every applicant qualifies for every loan program and all applications must meet underwriting guidelines.